1) Cancellations can be made within 3 hours of placing an order, this includes cancelling part of the order or making any changes.
2) Mizan Botanicals reserves the right to make a 50% charge if order is cancelled 3 hours after payment is made.
3) We undertake to deliver products in good condition up to the point of delivery.
4) Any claim in respect of non-delivery, damaged or missing goods must be made in writing, with proof, within 7 days of the delivery being made. Damaged boxes must be signed for on this basis.
5) We will require proof of damaged products within 7 days of delivery to be able to send out replacements.
6) Mizan Botanicals will deliver products of merchantable quality. Any issues must be notified within 7 days.
7) Due to hygiene reasons we are not, under any circumstance, able to accept any returns.
8) We can not offer any exchanges or refunds on products already dispatched.
9) It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure all delivery details are correct when placing the order.
10) Mizan Botanicals takes no responsibility for items delivered to an incorrect address as address labels are generated from the information the customer provides.
11) Mizan Botanicals can not pass on any delivery instructions to Royal Mail regarding gate codes, where to leave package if nobody is home or any other delivery information. The customer must contact Royal Mail directly if they have specific delivery instructions.